As daily notebook users, we wanted to create the perfect pocket version to keep with us at all times. A notebook that was both stylish and functional. Something we’d enjoy looking at that could also handle all the lists we craft on a daily basis.
We realized that each of us had our own system we used while jotting notes. Whether it was starring certain items or coming up with different bullet points, we all did something to organize the things we were writing down. We decided to standardize a system for all these lists and reminders and pack it inside a stylish notebook.
With that, Word. Notebooks was born.
Each one features our own unique system to help organize your life and they’re all designed and made in the USA.
We hope they become your go-to pocket notebook.
Word. Notebooks Are Meant To Be Archived
Once you’ve filled one up, store it someplace safe so you can look back on the things you were up to when you used it. We’ll continue to create new styles so your collection can grow with time.
Who We Are
We’re a team of online publishers based in New Jersey. We run a handful of websites including Cool Material and Incredible Things. Word. Notebooks is a side project we started out of the desire to have the perfect notebook with us at all times. We design each pattern in-house and work with a local printer to get them made and into your hands. The Word. logo was created with the help of Los Angeles-based designer Evan Walker. Select Word. designs were created with the help of NJ-based graphic designer Jennifer Chasteen.
Uses For Word:
- Daily, Weekly, monthly to-do lists
- A packing list before your next trip
- Restaurants you want to try out
- Song to download
- Crafting your ultimate bucket list
- Grocery List
- Beers you want to try
- Keep track and follow your workout routine
- Holiday shopping lists
- 48 pages, lined
- 3.5" x 5.5"
- Made in the USA
- Cover: Environment Desert Storm 120# smooth paper (100% post consumer recycled)
- Interior: Lynx Opaque Ultra smooth white 60# text
- Acid free paper (cover and interior)
- Printed with Hostmann-Steinberg inks
- Stitching wire comes from the Spiral Binding Company